The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship program is a prestigious worldwide study program that is funded by the European Commission. Through mobility and intellectual exchange, it seeks to improve the standard of higher education in Europe and foster communication and cultural understanding. Both non-European and European students can enroll in the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree programs with full scholarships thanks to the initiative.
The famous Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are offered by a consortium of higher education institutions and are jointly created and delivered. To enroll in an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master, apply. All students are welcome, no matter where they are from. Many universities in Europe and elsewhere will let you study there. For the top students, full scholarships are available.
|Host Country||An eligible European country|
|Host Institute||An eligible institute in one of the European countries|
|Fellowship Type||Fully Funded|
|Benefits||Tipend, living expenses, visa sponcership|
|Duration||1 to 2 academic years|
Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Program
The following are the benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Program:
- Monthly Stipend: To help with living expenses, a generous monthly stipend of between 1100 and 1200 Euros will be offered.
- Full Tuition Fee: By paying the entire tuition fee, the program ensures that students are not financially disadvantaged.
- Traveling Allowance: To help students with their travel costs, a set sum will be offered as a traveling allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets: As part of the scholarship program, international airfare tickets are provided, allowing students to more easily travel from their home countries to the host institutions in Europe.
There are some fundamental standards and conditions that applicants normally need to meet, while the eligibility requirements for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) programs can vary slightly between various programs.
- Students from all around the world, including both European and non-European nations, are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- be in your final year of undergraduate study or possess a bachelor’s degree (first degree).
- prior to the start of the master’s program, graduate
- Non-native English speakers are typically required to prove their English language competency through exams like the TOEFL or IELTS because English is frequently the medium of teaching.
- Typically, no work experience is required. However, for some programs, job experience may be required, particularly Master’s programs intended for professionals or executive-level students.
Duration and Mobility
Depending on the exact master’s degree, EMJMD programs often run 1 to 2 years. During the program, students must study in several of the consortium’s member nations, increasing global exposure and cross-cultural interactions.
Documents/Material Required to Apply
The following documents are required to apply for the fully funded Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship program:
- Official academic records and transcripts in English.
- Motivation letter.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Complete Application form
- Proficiency in English
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Residence
Deadline for fully funded Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship program
For courses beginning in the next academic year, you should typically submit your application between October and January. Depending on the particular program, the deadline for applications may change. Checking the deadline for each program in which you are interested is important, as is submitting your application on time.
To apply for the fully funded Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship program follow the steps given below:
- Access the official Erasmus+ webpage.
- Visit Opportunities > Opportunities for Individuals > Opportunities for Students > Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees.
- Choose the course by visiting the program catalog.
- You’ll have all the info you need from this.
- Send the application to your course coordinator immediately.
For more details, and to Apply for the fully funded Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship program visit here.