Monash University International Merit Scholarship is awarded to international students who have excelled academically in their previous studies. The scholarship, which is given based on academic achievement, pays the entire cost of tuition for the entire course.
|Host University||Monash University|
|Total scholarship value||Up to $50,000|
|No. of Scholarships||31 per year|
Monash University International Merit Scholarship in Australia
High-achieving international students who want to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University in Australia are eligible for the Monash University International Merit Scholarship.
Academic achievement is taken into consideration when awarding the scholarship, and students who have excelled in their previous studies are given preference. Additionally, candidates must satisfy the university’s English proficiency requirements.
The scholarship includes a living allowance in addition to full or partial tuition coverage for the duration of the course. The scholarship is given for the entire length of the program.
Benefits of Monash University International Merit Scholarship
The Monash University International Merit Scholarship provides financial assistance to cover tuition, living costs, and other course-related expenses. You will receive a $10,000 scholarship award per year in this regard. The duration depends upon the length of your degree program.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- you must be an international student
- intending to enroll full-time for an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- As a new student, you must have accepted a Monash offer.
- You must have completed at least two semesters in Australia if you are currently enrolled.
- A minimum of four semesters must have been completed and results received by current students enrolled in the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) program or the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Honours program.
- To keep this scholarship, you must maintain a distinction average (70 percent or higher) each semester.
- At least three marketing and/or scholarship promotion activities must be completed by you, such as participating in marketing campaigns, networking events, and official scholarship events.
Online applications for the International Merit Scholarship at Monash University are always welcome on the university’s website.
- Separate applications must be submitted for this scholarship.
- Prior to submitting an application for this scholarship, Monash must have made you an unconditional full-course offer.
- The only time a postponement is permitted is within the same calendar year.
- No supporting materials should be submitted with your application because they won’t be considered.
Deadlines for Monash University International Merit Scholarship in Australia
|Selection Round||Closing Date||Commencement|
|Round one||15 October||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two||15 November||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three||15 January||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four||15 March||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five||15 April||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six||30 June||Semester two of the current year|