CS101 Course Outline
Beginners should take this computer science introduction course. Along with taking the participants on a quick tour of computing history, the course gives them a taste of web programming through a series of lectures that assist them in creating their web page.
The course’s primary goals are:
- To increase understanding of the basic principles of computing
- To gain a basic knowledge of Web page construction.
- To become acquainted with well-known PC productivity programs.
CS101 handouts are available on the link CS101 Handouts
CS101 Past Papers
CS101 Midterm Past Papers
CS101 midterm past papers are available on CS101 Midterm Past Papers
CS101 Final Term Past Papers
CS101 final term past papers are available on CS101 Final Term Past Papers
CS101 Assignments & Solutions
CS101 Assignment 1 Solution
CS101 Assignment 2 Solution
CS101 assignment 2 solutions will be available soon.
Course Learning Outcomes
You should be able to comprehend the following by the end of the course:
- Computer science fundamentals
- Various hardware components
- Operating system elements
- On the web
- How to create a basic website
- Essential productivity software includes databases, spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing.
Join us for more updates: Telegram Link
You can also view other handouts too:
- MCM101 Handouts
- BIF602 Handouts
- MCM301 Handouts
- MGT711 Handouts
- BIF401 Handouts
- ACC311 Handouts
- ACC501 Handouts
- BIO301 Handouts
Apart from handouts, you can also view past papers here: