The title of the course CS408 is Human-Computer Interaction. The course level is Undergraduate, and Credit hours for theory are 3. CS101, CS610 and CS615 have been defined as prerequisites of this course.
CS408 Course Outline
The fundamentals of human computer interaction, including user-centered design approaches, usability engineering methods, interface design principles, prototyping techniques, software evaluation methods, heuristics, and related application domains of interactive computer systems, will be covered in this course.
CS408 handouts are available on link CS408 Handouts
CS408 Past Papers
CS408 Midterm Past Papers
CS408 midterm past papers are available on CS408 Handouts
CS408 Final Term Past Papers
CS408 final term past papers are available on CS408 Handouts
CS408 Assignments & Solutions
CS408 Assignment 1 Solution
CS408 Assignment 2 Solution
CS408 assignment 2 solution will be available soon.
Course Learning Outcomes
You ought to be able to when the course is finished:
- Explaining the capabilities of both humans and computers from the perspective of human information processing will help you understand the vocabulary, concepts, principles, and methods used in human-computer interaction and usability.
- Describe the typical models, styles, cognitive processes, and HCI paradigms used in human-computer interaction (HCI).
- When designing HCI systems, use an interactive design approach and universal design principles.
- Describe and apply the standards, principles, and guidelines for HCI design.
- Utilize usability engineering lifecycle models and approaches after careful analysis.
- Recognize the significance of the user interface in the creation of software.
- Sort the important facets of psychology that affect how people behave and how satisfied they are with an interface.
- Describe the main guidelines for creating user interfaces.
user of design software
Join us for more updates : Telegram Link
You can also view other handouts too:
- MCM101 Handouts
- BIF602 Handouts
- MCM301 Handouts
- MGT711 Handouts
- BIF401 Handouts
- ACC311 Handouts
- ACC501 Handouts
- BIO301 Handouts
- CS101 Handouts
- CS201 Handouts
- CS301 Handouts
- CS302 Handouts
- CS304 Handouts
- CS401 Handouts
- CS402 Handouts
- CS403 Handouts
Apart from handouts you can also view past papers from here: